Eibach Anti-Roll Bar Kit - BMW MINI
Eibach’s anti-roll bar kit is one of the most dramatic suspension upgrades you can bestow on your BMW MINI with no negatives to this modification; it does not affect the ride comfort, it simply alleviates body roll thus enhancing your vehicle's cornering abilities. Eibach’s roll bars reduce body roll through increased design stiffness over stock bars. This results in increased handling and cornering grip in any performance driving situation. Manufactured from cold-formed, high strength, aircraft grade steel for precision performance and finished with a long lasting dark red powder coat finish. Accompanying the anti-roll bar kit is mounting hardware and instructions for easy installation.
These roll bars are ideally suited for any BMW MINI enthusiast looking to improve their vehicles handling dramatically. Whether you are a novice or a seasoned track junkie you will feel the benefits of this modification instantly. The wonderful thing about these is they can be installed as the only aftermarket suspension mod to your MINI or to compliment other performance suspension parts you already have. Vecchio Engineering highly rates these! One of our recommended suspension modifications!
- Dramatic reduction of body roll when driving into curves and during fast changes of direction.
- Unimpaired spring comfort at bilateral spring deflection.
- Decreasing the load difference between the wheels inside and outside the curve.
- Impacting the under or over steering tendency positively (auto-steering behaviour).
- Performance tuned anti-roll bars.
- Sizes: Front: 25.6mm thick & Rear: 19mm thick.
- Adjustment: Front: Fixed. Rear: Two ways adjustable.
- Improved handling and reduced body roll.
- Precision engineered.
- Powder coated for durable finish.
- Complete with fitting kit.