Haynes 2001 - 2006 BMW MINI Owners Workshop Manual - Gen 1
The legendary Haynes manual is now available for the new BMW Mini. The manual covers the following models; BMW Mini One, Cooper and Cooper S Hatchback, including options packs 1.6 litre (1598cc) petrol, including supercharged. Build dates covered are from July 2001 to 2006 (1st Gen Petrol). This is the ideal resource for the keen automotive enthusiast looking to maintain their own car. All aspects of maintenance are covered from a simple oil change to full engine removal. For those with the cabriolet/convertible Mini this will be ideal as mechanically the hatch and cab are identical.
Vehicle Aspects Covered:
- Routine Maintenance.
- Engine and associated Systems.
- Brakes and suspension.
- Body equipment.
- Wiring diagrams.
Note: Does NOT cover the following MINI models:
- Models with CVT or Steptronic automatic transmission.
- Features specific to Convertible or John Cooper 'Works' conversions.
- Does not cover Diesel models.
- Does not cover new ('Mk II') BMW MINI introduced August 2006.