Tarox 114 Corsa Front Brake Pads for JCW Brembo Calipers - Gen 2 BMW MINI
The Tarox Corsa 114 compound makes for a great all round pad, although primarily intended for race and track day use the pads can also be used to great effect for fast road use. Unlike other high performance brake pads, Corsa pads are effective from cold thereby providing maximum performance at all temperatures. The high coefficient of friction gives plenty of pedal feel due to the low compressibility level and massive amounts of bite. These brake pads are able to withstand temperatures of up to 800°C while the compounds optimum temperature range is between 200°C to 400°C. These brake pads are well suited to the more aggressive MINI enthusiasts and provide massive stopping power that other pads simply cannot deliver.
Tarox 114 Characteristics:
- Works from cold.
- Tarox 114 is able withstand temperatures of up to 800°C.
- Optimum temperature range of 200°C to 400°C.
- Coefficient of friction: Hot = 0,49 Normal = 0,47.
- Available for Gen 2 JCW Brembo 4-pot calipers.
- Steady and fade free performance.
- Provides excellent pedal feel.
- Can be slight noisy at low speeds and in traffic.
“Ideally suited” for fast road & track day use.
These brake pads are NOT ECE R90 approved.